These rental conditions form an integral part of the agreement between tenant and the owners of vacation homes Rosalie and AnnaMarie (together also called De Cour) Wiet and Carola ten Doeschate-Slenter, hereinafter referred to as 'the landlord'.
Article 1: Definitions.
In these terms and conditions, the following definitions shall apply:
a. vacation home: the vacation homes AnnaMarie, Rijksweg 89A and Rosalie, Rijksweg 89B in Gronsveld.
b. landlord: the owners of the vacation homes, Wiet and Carola ten Doeschate-Slenter.
c. tenant: the person who enters into the agreement with the landlord regarding a vacation rental.
d. guest: the person who resides in the vacation home on the basis of the rental agreement.
e. third party means any other person, other than a tenant or guest.
f. agreed price: the fee paid for the use of the vacation home.
g. information: written/electronic data on the use of the vacation home, the
facilities and the rules regarding lodging.
h. cancellation: the written/electronic termination by Tenant or Landlord of the Agreement.
Article 2: Content of the agreement
1. The lessor shall make the vacation home available to the lessee for non-permanent occupation for the agreed period and the agreed price.
2. Tenant and guests may also use the enclosed courtyard garden Rijksweg 89 in Gronsveld under conditions to be specified.
3. Tenant has the obligation to comply with the agreement and the related information. He shall ensure that other guests and/or third parties who visit and/or stay with him comply with the agreement and related information.
4. The agreement is established by the tenant's acceptance of the offer made by landlord and the tenant's payment of a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the agreed price. Landlord will confirm the reservation to Tenant upon receipt of said deposit.
Article 3: Duration and expiration of the agreement
The agreement ends by operation of law after the expiration of the agreed period, without notice of termination being required.
Article 4: Price
The price is agreed upon on the basis of the offer made by landlord to tenant.
Article 5: Payment
- Tenant must make payments in Euros and, unless expressly agreed otherwise, in accordance with the following terms: 50% of the agreed price at the time of reservation and the remainder, including any deposit, no later than one month prior to the rental period.
- If tenant, despite prior written/electronic demand, fails to comply with its
does not or does not properly fulfill his obligation to pay, the lessor has the right to terminate the agreement with immediate effect, without prejudice to the right of the lessor to full payment of the agreed price.
- If on the day of arrival the lessor is not in possession of the total amount due, he is entitled to deny the lessee access to the vacation home, without prejudice to the lessor's right to full payment of the agreed price.
- The extrajudicial costs reasonably incurred by the lessor, following a notice of default, shall be borne by the lessee. If the total amount is not paid on time, the statutory interest rate will be charged on the outstanding amount after written/electronic summons.
- Tenant shall pay a deposit for the rented accommodation at the same time as the last payment of the agreed price, if Landlord has required it at the time of entering into the contract.
At the end of the rental period, the landlord will refund this deposit to the tenant's bank account within 7 days minus whatever the tenant owes the landlord as compensation for damages, etc.
Article 6: Cancellation
1. In case of cancellation by tenant, tenant shall pay compensation to landlord. This amounts to:
- For cancellation up to one month before the start of the rental period: 50% of the agreed price....
- For cancellation within one month before the start date, 100% of the agreed price.
2. The fee will be refunded pro rata, after deduction of administration costs, if the vacation home is reserved by a third party on the recommendation of the Tenant and with the written consent of the Landlord, for the same period or part thereof.
3. Landlord reserves the right to cancel the agreement if the information provided by Tenant, regarding purpose of the rental and composition and age of the group, and on the basis of which Landlord has decided to offer the vacation home, proves to be incorrect. Landlord in this case retains the right to full payment of the agreed price.
4. Landlord may cancel at any time in case of force majeure in which case all payments, will be refunded.
Article 7: Use by third parties
1. Use by third parties of the vacation home is permitted only if the landlord has given permission.
2. The permission given may be subject to conditions, which must then be laid down in advance in writing.
Article 8: Premature departure of tenant
Tenant shall owe the full price for the agreed upon rate period.
Article 9: Interim termination by the landlord and eviction in case of culpable failure and/or tort.
1. The landlord may terminate the agreement with immediate effect:
a. If tenant, guests and/or third parties fail to fulfill the obligations under the agreement, the
associated information and/or government regulations, do not comply or comply properly and to such an extent that, by the standards of reasonableness and fairness, the lessor cannot be required to continue the agreement;
b. If the tenant, despite prior warning, causes a nuisance to the landlord and/or guests, or spoils the good atmosphere on, or in the immediate vicinity of the grounds of the vacation home;
2. If the landlord wishes interim termination and eviction, he must notify the tenant orally or by personally delivered letter.
3. After termination, the tenant must ensure that the vacation home is immediately vacated and the premises left as soon as possible, but no later than 2 hours.
Article 10: Courtyard garden
- Tenant and guests may share use of the common courtyard garden and all tables, chairs and barbecues located there.
- To avoid inconvenience to other users and the immediate surroundings, the playing of music in the courtyard garden is not allowed.
Article 11: Maintenance and construction
1. The landlord is obliged to keep the vacation homes in a good state of repair.
2. Tenant is obliged to keep the vacation homes and the immediate surroundings, during the term of the agreement, in the same condition in which Tenant received it.
Article 12: Liability.
1. Tenant and guests stay at their own expense and risk in the vacation home and courtyard. are responsible for their own safety and for the safety of their belongings.
2. Landlord is not liable for any accident, theft or damage on its premises
3. The lessor is not liable for consequences of extreme weather and other forms of force majeure.
4. The lessee is obliged to strictly observe all safety regulations applicable on the premises. He shall also ensure that guests and/or third parties visiting and/or staying with him shall strictly observe the safety regulations in force on the premises.
5. The Tenant shall be liable to the Landlord for damage caused by the acts or omissions of himself, guests and/or third parties, insofar as it concerns damage caused to the
tenant, guests and/or third parties can be blamed.
6. In case of damage, loss and/or gross negligence of the tenant to the rented property, the total damage, will be charged to the tenant and, if possible, deducted from the deposit.
Article 13: Pets.
Pets are not allowed.
Article 14: Smoking.
Smoking is not allowed in the vacation home.
Article 15: Arrival and departure time.
Unless otherwise agreed with the landlord, the vacation home will be made available to the tenant at 4:00 p.m. on the start date. The vacation home must be vacated by 12:00 on the end date. The vacation home must be left tidy and clean.